Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

About Me

Talofa Lava my name is Iliana and I am a senior at Saint Patrick's school. I am Samoan.

I enjoy doing cooking,cleaning and also watching Emmerdale in my spare time. My favourite things at school are playing and doing Art.  With my family I like having picnics.
As a learner I enjoy doing art because you can paint a picture that can mean something in a thousand words. One of my talents is baking my favourite food which is mash potatoes with meatballs.
My challenge for this year is to be healthy and get as much knowledge as I can. One of my favourite things I’m looking forward to this year is Mission Day because we fundraise for a special orphanage in India  called Holy Angels. The orphanage is run by the the Mission Sisters.
My personal achievements for this year is to increase my level in reading math and writing. My Inspirational person is my Mum because she always has my back and gives the support I need throughout my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment