Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Technicraft



Today at technicraft the year 7’s including myself, a Unique Jandal which had drawings
on it. Each student decided what they wanted to draw.  Mr B. told us to draw patterns w
hich were a part of our culture, which included patterns,words and cases flowers. Many
people did heaps of patterns.Mr B  told us that the patterns we used must be standing out and big.


Once we planned our design we started thinking about which colours of paint would stan
d out to show detail. The colours we chose had to be tints ,tones and secondary.


Tints and tones are colours which are dark  that turn into bright colours are mixed together


her. Secondary colours are two  colours combined with each other. We also included col
our contrasts which are colours that add  brightness

2 comments:

  1. Hi lliana,
    My name is Lini and I am a year 8 at St Pius X Catholic School. I really love the way you explained what you did at Tech but maybe you could re-read your writing to see if it makes sense and fix up your blog because it is over the line.
    Lini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iliana,
    My name is Maris Stella and I am a year 8 student who attends St Pius X Catholic School. I really like the way you have explained done at technicraft. I only have two things to help with. Maybe you could go over your writing to see if there are any sentences that don't make any sense. And lastly your writing is going over the side.
    Maris Stella

    ReplyDelete